April 2008 Hot Buttons
April's Hot Button entries ranged from designs for one-of-a-kind buttons to designs for buttons for national organizations. But whether our contestants made one button or thousands of buttons with their designs, the winning entries all feature unique design, great results and/or unusual uses for buttons! For April, we awarded the title of Hot Button to 7 designs. Winners receive a coupon for 10% off their next purchase at Badge-A-Minit.com.
Don't be shy! If you have a favorite button design or idea, send it in! Remember: you can enter as often as you wish. We LOVE to hear from you and look forward to sharing your masterpieces with the Badge-A-Minit family.
Can't decide what to submit? Here are some ideas:
- Show your patriotism! Memorial Day is in May - and 4th of July is just around the corner.
- It's graduation time! Make a button for your favorite grad and enter it in our contest.
- Summer's almost here. That means flowers, picnics, swimming...family reunions. A wonderful season for buttons.
- Make us laugh...or giggle...or just smile.
- It's baseball season! Buttons are great for promoting Little League and softball teams.
- Try something new! Add leaves or flower petals to your buttons - and enter it in our contest.
- City festivals, parades, 5k races, and summer recreational activities all make for button ideas.
- Support your favorite politician with a button! We'd love to see your viewpoints!
The list is endless - and we want to see them all! It only takes a few minutes to enter, so do it today!